Monday, January 25, 2010

What Is This Blog?

This blog is dedicated to "Applying Technology".

For the past 4 decades I have been deeply and passionately involved with various aspects of the evolution of our technological world.

Sometimes I have been involved as a user; sometimes as a teacher, a marketer, a manufacturer and sometimes even as an inventor.

What has fueled my interest has not been technology itself, but rather how a technology can be applied. What benefit can it really bring to individuals, organizations and even societies? How does one integrate it into a work flow and/or into a life effectively? Can you combine several new capabilities into a whole new paradigm? What are the implications, the applications and the requisite integrations?

In this blog, I will provide a stream of interesting and intriguing concepts that will span a variety of technology areas - and always, the focus will be "Applying Technology".

I hope you can join me.

Theo

No comments:

Post a Comment